Chestnut Green Health Center provides Blakehurst residents exclusive access to compassionate, personal, 24-hour-a-day, short- and long-term comprehensive care as well as assisted living care, memory care, and a rehabilitative therapy center. Our priority is providing a care plan centered around you. We get to know you and build a lifestyle service plan in conjunction with your personal preferences. Chestnut Green is fully licensed by the state of Maryland, is Medicare-certified, and will work with you to optimize individual Medicare coverage and complete documentation to submit for long-term health insurance claims. Through our LifeCare® program, you’ll receive unlimited days of long-term health services.
The Chestnut Green Advantage
Chestnut Green has earned the prestigious Five-Star Quality Rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). The rating is based on on-site inspections, meeting professional staffing requirements, and the achievement of quality measures reflected in patient outcomes.
- All suites include cable television and telephone and can be personalized to help you feel at home.
- Chestnut Green is an intimate community where staff members are better able to respond to your personal wants and needs.
- Chestnut Green’s inviting, friendly, neighborhood ambiance and variety of social, recreational, and wellness activities help promote socializing and friendship.
- Our LifeSTYLE Promise® ensures an unprecedented level of choice and flexibility without compromise.
- Residents enjoy delicious, chef-prepared meals, including specialized dietary programs.
- A certified recreational therapeutic specialist guides a variety of recreational therapy programs.
- Scheduled transportation is available, as needed.
- Residents enjoy private indoor and outdoor areas for visiting with family and friends.
- Chestnut Green is currently expanding to add 44 private skilled nursing, 15 private memory care, and 20 private assisted living suites.