Chestnut Green Health Center provides short and long-term skilled nursing care for those who need medical attention for a serious illness, experience reduced mobility, or require around-the-clock oversight. We have earned the prestigious Five-Star Quality Rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). This rating is based on on-site inspections, the fulfillment of professional staffing requirements, and the achievement of quality measures reflected in patient outcomes.
Long-Term Care That Reflects Your Lifestyle
At Chestnut Green, everyone is like family. We believe in getting to know our residents on a deeper level so our associates can provide services and a care plan that reflects their lifestyles and preferences. Our warm and welcoming ambiance and a wide array of social, recreational, and cultural activities help promote socializing and the formation of deep and meaningful friendships. And, of course, it’s always about choice; residents have the freedom to choose when they start their days, which activities they wish to participate in, and when to enjoy meals and snacks. It all adds up to better, more personalized care.
At Chestnut Green skilled nursing, you’ll have access to a full range of amenities and supportive services, including:
- Your choice of a private suite in a warm and intimate “neighborhood” setting
- Delicious restaurant-style cuisine
- 24/7/365 supervision of health by dedicated, licensed health care professionals with a high staff-to-resident ratio
- Medication management
- Consultation with staff regarding social and health-related issues
- Rehabilitative services, including speech, occupational, and physical therapies
- Assistance with scheduling transportation
- A wide variety of cultural, social, and educational activities
- Basic cable, telephone, and all utilities included